AN EARLY START TO ISLAM
This program provides an introduction to Islam. Students are exposed to the basics of Islam, especially in Aqidah, to anchor their beliefs from a young age.
- Develop the love for Allah and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
- Refer to the Sahabahs and Prophets as examples.
- Know what is right (Ma'ruf) and what is wrong (Mungkar)
- Developed the habits to perform solat and good deeds appropriate to their age
- Articulate what they have learnt
- Love their families, friends, teachers and school
- Be able to express and appreciate the beauty of Allah's creations
Kids 1 -> 5 years old (Birth Year: 2016)
Kids 2 -> 6 years old (Birth Year: 2015)
Kids 3 -> 7 years old (Birth Year: 2014)
Kids 4 -> 8 years old (Birth Year: 2013)